Re: [WW] WWII autobiographies

     Forgotten Soldier by Guy Sajer is a really good account from the German
side of things.  As far as useful game stuff, it great for Eastern front
atmosphere and the confusing terror of war etc.  Reading this one made me
rethink the way in which to run Wermacht NPCs.  Also the name escapes me but
the autobiography by Otto Skorzeny, the famous SS commando who rescued
Mussolini in a great-for-rpg style operation.  Its an interesting read, but
beware this guy has at best a selective memory.  Its useful for the mindset
and training of SS troops.  There's a couple from Jerry's side hope that
helped out
                                                -Ben