Re: [WW] Just got "Dead From Above"... [Shane / PEG]

I have to agree that DFA is an awesome book (SWEET cover art, too!).  I am
just a little confused by the Pilot class...  According to the book,
Navigation and Tactics are not class skills, but Pilots are the ones who can
make the most use of them!  The pilot in the Hell in the Hedgerows adventure
has Tactics at a high enough level where it couldn't have been cross-class,
so were these just forgotten?  Also, can Pilots multiclass as Officers, or
since they're already holding rank, is it thought of as a redundancy?

Again, great book!  Can't wait for Afrika Korpse!  (Hell, I can't wait for
any of 'em!  Bring 'em on!  Quick!)

Dan Stone