[WW] Various (MGs, URLs...)

The MG131 (13× 64B) was roughly comparable with the
Browning M2. A slightly higher RoF but a lower MV.
Maybe a point or two less damage?

I don't have DFA yet but I am very keen to see it from
the comments posted here.

Another excellent page is 'The WWII Fighter Gun
Debate' at
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/8217/fgun/fgun-in.html

From what I have seen and read of late war German
aircraft designs I cannot help but think that some of
the designers were drunk or partaking of something
stronger. Mind you while some designs were crazy
others became the next generation of American and
Russian jets - So to some extent both sides in the
Korean War were flying German designed aircraft (Sabre
& Mig).

A useful book is 'Soviet X-Planes' which has some daft
and some awesome aircraft from before and during the
Great Patriotic War right up to the modern day.

I really must get more done for the Unofficial
Bibliography.

Michael