Re: [WW] The Lancaster & Game Layout

>From: Soothsprayer <hercubadger@yahoo.com>
>
>Diagram of the internal worky-bits
>http://www.nucleus.com/~ltwright/Lanc.HTM
>
>Range to target - Europe
>http://www.nucleus.com/~ltwright/range.jpg
>
>Bombloads and Missions
>http://www.nucleus.com/~ltwright/bombs.htm
-------------------->
awsome site dude. i don't suppose you've seen any sites with a similiar
layout (internal diagrams) of an xb-35 flying wing have you? gonna need one
for my next adventure here in a few weeks.

also, i was wondering what "fun" things other WM's are doing out there for
their groups to make things more interesting (special events, unique
advnetures, game layout, etc). for example, i have my team's LT and his XO
submit a written report to me after each "operation:". this report helps me
determine (part of) 'story board' experience. 2 members of my group are also
WWII reenactors and we had a "toy day" back in november where they
introduced the younger members of the group to authentic equipment (even had
live rounds for the weapons present). it was a blast (been used to modern
assault rifles, never quite realized just how HEAVY a garand was. WOW!). i
do alot of other things, but that's another story.

good gaming...

...the rich
"why has the car stopped?"
"it's frightened!"