RE: [WW] The Lancaster & Game Layout

/
/snip
/
/also, i was wondering what "fun" things other WM's are doing out there for
/their groups to make things more interesting (special events, unique
/advnetures, game layout, etc).

Well, for some of my players, before we started out, I ran them through
"Basic Training" allowing them to get the feel of being soldiers and taking
the time to familiarize them with the rank structure, formalities with
addressing officers, and concepts like the chain of command, etc.  My
players also had a blast being able to earn expert, sharpshooter, or
marksman  badges for "qualifying" with their weapons.  All in all, I found
it was and excellent way to give my players, who had no experience with the
military, just a taste of what it was like to be a private.

Regards,

 - Jeremiah Prentice

PS - Anyone find out what the rules on flame thrower fuel capacity is yet?