Re: [WW] RE: Flying Wing

>From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@yahoo.com>
>
>Suggesting that either:
>You are going to have a scenario involving the theft
>of a German prototype (great idea by the way, Firefox
>1944). or
>You are advancing American research by a good few
>years (ignoring the German windfall they received post
>war).
------------------>
well, in my campaign there is an underground superscience orgnization within
the german military (unknown to all but hitlers inner circle). this is
basically the same group that works with magic and the occult in my game.
they have various "toys" that they use to throw off the allied advance.
beyond the imfamous "bruit squad", they also have "war wheels", rocketpack
equipped super troops and even armored zeppelins (that can withstand small
arms fire and even light anti-tank rounds-the party has already splashed one
of those in the english channel).

so this wing is from their american "superscience" counterparts. only
problem is von Eibl (my main villian who survived his swim in the channel)
has stolen the wing prototype to take to his "toystore" (his super lab).
alas, the prototype has crashed in northern greenland and the team will have
to recover if possible/destroy if necessary it to keep it from falling into
von Eibl's hands (problem is with this group they tend to play it the other
way, destroy if possible/recover if necessary. E'Ghad). this is their next
mission.

oh, plot complication #486: the team is currently in north centeral Peru
(these guys really rack up the frequent flyer miles) trashing a biolab
facility and the XO has caught a nasty virus (though he doesn't know it
yet-he hee heee), so he'll be sweating while everyone else is freezing their
backside's off.

...the rich
"why has the car stopped?"
"it's frightened!"