Re: [WW] Re: Various (Taranto, Flying Wing...)

At 09:55 AM 1/31/2002, Mr. Michael Robert Blair wrote:
>I am glad to hear about an all new ACW book, I was
>never entirely happy with the Deadlands take on it.

         I'm most glad to read of your interest in WWBTS, but since I'm the
guy who's written all The War-related stuff for DL (in Tales o'
Terror:1877, Back East: The South, and Dead Presidents), your enthusiasm
may well be dimmed at this point.
         For what's it worth, I'm sorry the DL War didn't grab you, and I
can promise that WWBTS will be TOTALLY different in its take on The Late
Unpleasantness. I hope it will be more to your liking in any event!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God