Re: [WW] Weird War Two: Crusade For Europe

niceguymrsack@netscape.net wrote:
> "Cpt. Canuck" <canuck@superaje.com> wrote:
> >I don't recall this being mentioned before, but I might have missed it.
> >Has anyone seen the Weird War Two: Crusade For Europe RPG by 'Games What
> >Games?'
> I found the web site for the game : http://www.alltel.net/~mm25808/

I snagged a copy cheap from ebay.  Pretty interesting.  It has an
adventure in it as well that would easily convert to Peginc's Weird War
II.

> >It looks on the surface to be similiar, but was put out before Peginc's
> >game from what I can see.

> It looks to use a standard card deck for magic in some way, but I have not seen the game anywhere.

I haven't read the whole thing yet, but it uses the game of craps for
challenge rolls.  It uses Rune magic, and has a foo-fighter, gremlins,
etc...  I'll have a better read on things eventually.

> There is an adventure on the web site.  Very much along the same lines as Wierd Wars, but with out the production budget.

Yeah its not bad.  I'm converting it to be used with my group.

Anyhow, it uses its own system, and is an interesting read.  Probably
worth checking out.  It certainly doesn't have Peginc's production
budget though.

Cap