Re: [WW] Weird War Two: Crusade For Europe

> > >It looks on the surface to be similiar, but was put out before Peginc's
> > >game from what I can see.

There was some conspiracy being put forth by the author of WW2: CFE that he
had shown his product to Shane, possibly at GenCon and that one year later
WW: Blood on the Rhine was announced.

The whole discussion took place on rpg.net forums and Shane personally
posted his side of the story to the area. Personally, I believe Shane and
would rather have the PEG crew putting out a project of this magnititude
regardless of my support of beginning, amatuer game producers.

Otto