Re: [WW] To Weird or not to weird

Why play Weird Wars if you don't play the "Weird" part?  Then you're just
playing "War."  Might as well go out in the backyard with a bag of green
army men.

It sounds like you had a group with two different mind sets.  I don't think
there's a way to give both groups want they want at the same time.  You'd
have to 'ping pong'  between the two styles, and one group of players would
always be unhappy.

Kent