Re: [WW] Weird Colonial Wars

In a message dated 2/20/2002 7:37:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, pellinoire@yahoo.com writes:

The Flashman books are great fun and surprisingly good
history.

Michael

YES! Huge fan. Colonial nut as well. I'll be writing that book myself when it's time.

As for other settings, one of the things we're going to do is give each book it's own creepy title. Let's take the Boxer Rebellion, for example. Not too many people would get excited about it off-hand. But if it's called something like "Doom in the Orient" (or something good--it's early yet) and has an awesome creepy cover, it will draw your attention. Then you'll look inside and see just how awesome playing in this environment can be.

Shane