[WW] Pilots

Hi folks,

Finally, I am ready to try out Weird Wars for the first time. However, in
that case I have a question: One of my players have made a character that
should clearly be a Pilot - but my local store hasn't got Dead from Above
yet. Could anyone be so kind as to write down the stats for the two first
levels of Pilot, and message them to me? It is a small part of the book, and
it is OGL, so it should be completely legal to send by personal mail (if
not, someone from PEG, say the word and I'll withdraw the request).

I will, of course, by the book later (it is made by PINNACLE!), I just need
something to get me by for now. =)

Thanks,

Ole
--