[WW] Pilots? Pretty please?

Hi folks,

 Finally, I am ready to try out Weird Wars for the first time. So I ask this
again... please someone, just throw me this small bone... *begs and scrapes*
;)

One of my players have made a character that should clearly be a Pilot - but
my local store hasn't got Dead from Above yet. Could anyone be so kind as to
write down the stats for the two first levels of Pilot (and the class
skills), and message them to me? It is a small part of the book, and it is
OGL, so it should be completely legal to send by personal mail.

Thanks,

Ole
--
oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no - ICQ 67957926