Re: [WW] Pilots? Pretty please?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robbie Corbett" <robbie@duotronics.com>
<snip>
> I am in a state or awe at this. So what you are saying is that I
write a
> game system based on the d20 OGL. Then anyone can photocopy my book,
or
> scan it (ASCII) and give it to whomsoever they wish *without* paying
me
> for it and there's nothing I can do about it?

Well, not exactly. You can use/re-use things that are open gaming
content.

Just what in a product is open content is up to the Publisher, plus
all stuff derived from the d20 SRD (which is what WOTC put up as open
gaming content).

Pinnacle probably was nice enough to make the Pilot class open
content, though I think since all classes are derived from the d20
SRD, it would have to be open, at least the crunchy aspects of it.