Re: [WW] WM Screen

On Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:19:43 -0500 "Peter" <spezbaby@yahoo.com> writes:
> Although, I haven't made one I think that all the firearm info would
> be
> important. What do other people think? What would you include?
>
> Peter

I would include the encounter distance table from BotR along with the DMG
spotting distance modifiers, a summary of the calling in artillery rules
and the appropriate tables. The table that tells you where grenades land
when they are off target is another favorite =).  A listing of common
combat activities (reloading a weapon, fixing bayonets, applying a
personal aid kit to your buddy, etc.) and what kind of action (standard,
move-equivalent, full-round) they are would be nice too.

Did you know that the default spotting DC is 20, but for those moving at
half speed and trying not to be seen the default is 25 + their Hide
bonus?!  That's a life saver for those behind enemy lines, and all for
only a -2 penalty to your own spot rolls (it's hard to notice things when
you're keeping your head down.)

Happy Gaming, =)

screenmonkey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!