RE: [WW] Re: OGL and Screen

>From: niceguymrsack@netscape.net
>Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
><snip>
> >What I want is one 'standard' D20 system
> >for everything (eg. Pinnacle's vehicle rules, brand XX
> >starship rules, brand YY sheep farming rules)...
>
>I have, myself, been working diligently on Sheep Farming rules...
>
>The real question is: should Sheep Farming be merely a skill, or an entire
>class?

<<<<<<<<original post cut to bottom for ease>>>>>>>>>>>

this is awsome! but since it's produced under an OGL item, does this mean
it's an OGL item? he hee heee

i think Sheep Farmer should be a new class(not a Prestige Class). perhaps a
new combination players might elect to use. start off as a sheep farmer then
work up to another, standard class like, say, Artillery Crewman. the room
for Pythonian use is unlimited. i did notice that you overlooked all
information about border collies. gotta have all your sheepdog skills ya
know.

as for your nazi weapon system sheep, i noted a joke from an older KODT
involving the "hurl animal" spell from HACKMASTER. slap some high explosives
on a group and have your collie drive 'em into allied lines and <BOOM>...

keep up the good work niceguy.
<have you thought about government work? i hear DOD needs more great minds
in it>

...the rich
"santa is there a back way out of here?"
"of course there is Lee, but this is one Santa that going out the front
door."
-------------------> can you name this movie?