[WW] Maps and other Resources

    Has anyone on the list compiled a list of useful WW2 related links or
hardcopy resources? Specifically, scenario-friendly maps suited for
squad-level combats (Nazi bunker, bombed-out farmhouse, allied trenches,
etc.)? Any suggestions on where to find such? This is my first foray into
"historically-inspired" gaming, so my stockpile of dungeon maps and starship
deckplans are pretty useless ;)

    I stopped by my local Barnes & Noble on Friday to thumb through their
WW2 section, which was pretty much a dead-end. However, in their bargain
books I uncovered a nice find: A reprint of the U.S. Army field manual circa
1939-1945, with commentary for $10.

    Also, anyone care to share a list of what they're drawing on for
inspiration? Books, movies, music, etc.? I for one am closely following the
development of three weird-war esque movies that are in development:

Below - It's WWII, and an American sub is being chased by a menacing Nazi
crew, but there are worse things afoot. Namely a shape changing monster from
another world.

The Watch - The story centers on a group of soldiers who hope their mission
ends WWII when they blow up a bridge. Soon, they find out that they're not
only fighting Germans but also evil spirits sent by the Devil himself.

Dog Soldiers - Six soldiers get separated from their unit in WW2 and face
down a pack of werewolves.

-
William K. Bushway
http://www.supapimp.com/xtort