Re: [WW] Movie Speaking, Anyone Remember Zombie Nazi's? + Product Wish List...

Yeah, the movie you're thinking of is called Shock Waves, the Zombie Nazis
being cool as all hell in that one.  Over all its a pretty good movie
especially Peter Cushing as the SS CO.  As for the other movie maybe you're
thinking of Zone Troopers, where some GIs find a crashed spaceship.  If this
is not it I'm dying to know the name of this one.  A couple other movies
are: Zombie Lake where SS Zombies live in a lake, come out and eat people in
the 70's another one is an old school B&W number called Revenge of the
Zombies, a kinda "create the perfect soldier" deal.  I Eat Your Skin,
another oldie with a plot simililar to Revenge of the Zombies only this one
has voodoo!!  An then there's the ultimate weird war movie...They Saved
Hitler's Brain  thats right, Hitler's head in a jar, in Mexico.  Just keep
telling yourself it's only a movie...or not.  Anyone else know of some
movies we haven't covered in the postings?
                           -Ben