Re: [WW] More Movies

Ben,

You are the Man! I think you nailed both of them!!! (Now time to hit the cult section of the movie store =)...

You know a weird one that I really liked that could possibly be morphed into an WW adventure is 'Delicatessen' (I think it is a French flick). Just drop the building in any war torn city and have the characters have to spend time in it in between adventures. They could be hired as the 'maintenence workers' and the rest... Well I won't spoil it for those who haven't seen it =)...

Cemetery Man Could be used as the characters march through a town and have to bury a body only to discover an odd undertaker with a little problem.

The movie the Big Red One has a couple of scenes a WM can steal (The cross ambush... The silencing of the tank with the Sicilian boy as a NPC...etc.).

Dead Alive could also be used as a Nazi/Japanese experiment gone wrong (or maybe horribly right) only to infect civilians which the characters must put a stop to before people notice... Oooooh... How about it is a Japanese creation that is dropped on mainland America during their infamous balloon experiments.

Until Later................... K

PS What about City of the Lost Children? That would make a sweet mad scientist adventure!