RE: RE: [WW] Officer's purpose

"richard spangle" <lost_rich@hotmail.com> wrote:

>sounds like a classic power gamer to me.

What I do with power gamers (when I am forced to let them into my game) is tell them, "I'd be glad to add some automoatic fire rules to the game... and you can bet the Germans will get the same advantage, probably better since they have the upper hand on weapon technology..."  Just make sure to give the NPCs the same advantage as the PCs... and the guy with the biggest gun (your friendly power gamer) is GOING to be the priority target. :-)
BUT, be careful.  I believe that power gaming is just an outlet for some other kind of psychological need to have the upper hand.  If you give this guy more automatic fire, he'll want some thing else next week.  Good luck.

Nice Guy Eric.