Re: [WW] Starting Package

Otto Cargill wrote:

> You'll need WW: Blood on the Rhine, WW: Dead from Above and, my
> personal favorite, WW: Hell in the Hedgerows
>
> Otto

Dead from Above is nice to have, but it isn't what I would call a core
book. Having the rules for air combat is useful, but unless you are
planning on doing a campaign with the characters as a bomber crew or
something similar, it isn't 100% neccessary. Hell in the Hedgerows is
similar. Having the ready to run adventures is good, but you can always
write your own adventures using info out of the core book, Blood on the
Rhine.

--David L. Hoff
dlhoff1@charter.net