Re: [WW] Starting Package

----- Original Message -----
From: "Captain AHaB" <captain_ahab@dog.com>
> I'm interested in playing Weird Wars, and I'm curious as to which
> books/supplements I need to run a successful adventure. Mostly I'm
just
> looking for a list of core books. Actual adventure modules I like
creating
> myself. Thanks for any help you can toss in my direction.

Pretty much just the main book, Blood on the Rhine.  Hell in the
Hedgerows is an adventure book.  Dead From Above has the air combat
rules, but they seem only necessarily if you are running an air crew
based game.

I imagine the upcoming monster book will be pretty useful as well. But
it's not out yet.