Re: [WW] Plot ideas

>From: "Cpt. Canuck" <canuck@superaje.com>
>

>Gear Krieg by Dream Pod 9 is a world war 2 RPG (as well as a seperate
>tabletop game) with walking tanks etc.  I believe its based on our world
>except that the promises of the 20s were fullfilled ala Wild Wild West
>walking spider kinda stuff.  More jet fighters, etc.
>
>http://www.dp9.com

Gear Krieg is a great source. went out and got the superscience book to use
just for 'casual ideas', ran into some neat toys for my german toy factory
to play with. another good source i've found is crimson skies. provides a
lot of neato information on air war toys to use...

http://www.crimsonskies.com/

...the rich
"i make mistake; british not scientific enough for chopstick."
-------------------> can you name this movie?