Re: [WW] Bren Gun Ammo Capacity

> I doubt that it'll become very popular with PCs,
> however...  I mean, it *IS*
> water cooled...  I'd just *LOVE* to have a Player
> go, "I'll pick up the
> Vickers and start going Rambo on those
> Germans!!!"...  Sheer JOY!!!

Yeah, I'll give you that one. A Vickers is much more
manly than a Lewis.

http://www.vickersmachinegun.org.uk/
Gun, without water: 14.97kg (33lb)
Gun, with water (approx): 18.14kg (40 lb)
Tripod mount: 23.13kg (51 lb)

Any of your Players tried to hip fire a bazooka yet?

Cheers.

=====
66 - There is no ‘Anti-Mime' campaign in Bosnia.
166 - No, the pants are not optional.
- Things Skippy is no longer to do in the US Army