Re: [WW] Bren Gun Ammo Capacity

> > I doubt that it'll become very popular with PCs,
> > however...  I mean, it *IS*
> > water cooled...  I'd just *LOVE* to have a Player
> > go, "I'll pick up the
> > Vickers and start going Rambo on those
> > Germans!!!"...  Sheer JOY!!!
>
>Yeah, I'll give you that one. A Vickers is much more
>manly than a Lewis.
>
>http://www.vickersmachinegun.org.uk/
>Gun, without water: 14.97kg (33lb)
>Gun, with water (approx): 18.14kg (40 lb)
>Tripod mount: 23.13kg (51 lb)

The Lewis gun has looks to it, and that's about it...

>Any of your Players tried to hip fire a bazooka yet?

I'm running British (Well, Canadian to be exact) troops in 1940...  They
haven't even gotten ahold of PIATs yet!  The bad news is, they know about
those types of weapons, and know that it's downright unsafe to shoot them
indoors (Save for the PIAT, which was a cross between an Anti-Tank Rifle and
the Bazooka.  It did not have the backblast that other weapons of this type
had.).

>Cheers.

Thanks.
Ray.