[WW] [OT] Re: WW II Skirmish & Chainmail

It looks as if we might be slipping into some 25mm WW
II skirmishing. We have been playing 20mm Rapid Fire
for a while but a skirmish game needs new rules.
Chainmail might be worth a look, thanks for the
suggestion though I might just write my own. However
using a D20 is still a good idea - one pip is 5%
instead of 17% with a D6 so you get a smoother curve
and +/-1 is not so big a modifier.

Michael