Re: [WW] Chainmail and Wierd Wars?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nice Guy Eric" <niceguymrsack@netscape.net>
To: <weirdwars@gamerz.net>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 1:45 PM
Subject: RE: [WW] Chainmail and Wierd Wars?

> I was thinking more along the lines of PInnacle producing some Chainmail
Warbands for the Americans, British, Germans, French Resistance (perhaps
independant or "Wild")... I think that would be kewl!  And off topic.  So,
if anyone from Pinnicle is reading this, that's my suggestion.

> Using it for larger scale battles in BotR is also a good idea, Mr.
Thorson.

Well, while D20 is covered by the OGL, I don't think that Chainmail is.
That would preclude producing miniatures specifically advertised as
Chainmail/WW Warbands.  However, they can be (and are being, IIRC) produced
as WW minis, then used for Chainmail...