Re: [WW] Webpages

> Does anyone know of any
> fan/resources
> pages for the setting?

 Nope, there are some out there though.  i could've sworn someone on this
list has one. There's also a PBeM webpage that recently went up.

> One question that's been itchin' at my brain, is Weird Wars in the
> Deadlands
> setting?

Nope, not even a little bit.  Though, I think it would be a very cool
idea to advance the DL setting to WWII...
As for the setting, most of it's in the history books.  The vast majority
of soldiers have  encountered only horrors of the mundane variety.  PCs
may encounter things of occult or weird science origin that the nazis
have turned loose, and there are other things that are native to
geography and culture (local versions of the boogey man) that have been
"awakened" so to speak, by the excessive amounts of violence and
bloodshed associated with the war.  There are some prestige classes that
have access to limited supernatural power, both divine and arcane, though
in both cases it's nothing approaching the power of that seen in some
fantasy games that use the same engine.

There's more details here and there, but that's the gist of the setting
anyway.

Happy Gaming, =)

screenmonkey

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!