Re: [WW] Webpages

>I'm still waiting for my local hobby store to stock a copy of the >Weird
>Wars books for me to purchase. (They claim Tuesday!), until >then, I wanted
>to learn some information about the setting. I >searched google for some
>fan sites, but all that popped up was the >PEG site. Does anyone know of
>any fan/resources pages for the >setting?

I am not sure of any actual fan web-pages but there is a Yahoo club devoted
to Weird Wars at:

I have posted there a few times and have put up pictures of my painted minis
there as well.  Though as far as I know its about the only fan souce webpage
out there.

Also I was curious, did anyone save the stories that Pinnacle had about
their Weird Wars playtesting experiences?  Before Gen-Con they had a really
cool "making of" stories talking about thier PC's adventures and the
problems they had while making the game and how they came up with the
solutions.  Its not on thier site anymore, but I would really like to read
those again.  If anyone happened to save them could you please send them to
me?  Id appreciate it.