Re: [WW] Re: MGs

>I have heard the M60 described as "the worst
>non-French MG" not that we British have anything to
>crow about with the horrible L85 and L86.

Lowest Bidders, 'Nuff Said.

>If I really hated Weirdwars players I would give them
>a Chauchat. Probably the worst MG ever.

I showed this to my Players...  Warned 'em that this would what they'd be
equipped with if I got angry and annoyed...

One Player started out with, "They actually designed this?" to "They
actually built this?" to "They actually USED this???" to, finally, "THEY
ACTUALLY SOLD THIS!?!?!?".  They didn't do anything at all to rile me
afterwards.  They wouldn't even want one of these in D&D 3E!!!

>Michael

Ray.