Re: [WW] Anyone else sweating the deadline?+

Capt,

I know what you mean... Brainstorming took a day... Maps took a day... Those little (CENSORED) stat boxes took a day (Have I mentioned how much I disliked that part?)... And the rest I have been doing per chapter.

I don't know about the rest of you but I found it easier to outline the adventure by scenes and encounter titles and then fill in the blocks. I guess it is my version of island hopping =).

My whole concept started with a picture and a blurb of plot hook I posted awhile back ago... Now it is 22 pages and 8,000+ words. It has been like a full time job (Last night I had to call it quits at 3:30am... I heard there is this thing called sleep =).

Well I am going to hammer out a little more before the kids get home =).

Best of Luck................ K

PS I like the idea of putting all of the submissions together. Maybe we can get PEG to put them on their site?

PPS I agree this is a great way to get this game off of the ground but I have even a better idea for those of you WM's out there who feel like spreading the word... Go to your local convention this year and run a module or two. Last year I ran three at Hexacon and it was a blast. Lots of people watch and it would be a great way to get more people involved (This year I think I'll run two WW and I D&D... I have seen the light! =).