[WW] NPC's

I just bought the Afrika Korpse sourcebook for WWII.  Wow, this a great
book.  Anyhow, there are stats for Erwin Rommel and Count Almasy ("The
English Patient").  Keeping with this trend, I think it would be nice to see
a sourcebook or at least stats in every sourcebook for notable NPCs of the
war such as Patton, Eisenhower, Bradley, MacArthur, Goering, Von Runstedt,
Churchill...hell, even Der Fuerher himself.  Any chance of this happening?

Damian A. Bruniany
dbrunian@hotmail.com