[WW] Re: A New System and Goodbye to D20

I must say this has been the most entertaining, educational and thought provoking lists (current topic a prime example) that I have been on.  I have been able to locate source material for my campaign, borrow adventure ideas and learn about the industry.  I think I even contributed a few tid bits.  I hope it continues, regardless of the "to D20 or not to D20" Shakespeare controversy (a minor aberation in my opinion).

What we have here is a plethora of individuals interested in World War II Roleplaying.  A number of these folks know their history very well.

I'd like to personally thank all of you for joining this list and creating such a unique conversational tapestry.

Nice Guy Eric.