Re: [WW] Re: A New System and Goodbye to D20

Greetings, good sir!

At 02:26 PM 4/22/2002, Mr. Jeremy Reaban wrote:
>This whole thing mostly sounds like Pinnacle just doesn't like d20
>from a attitude point of view (since most of their supposed problems
>with it are easily addressed or fixed)

         Please forgive me if I seem impertinent or anxious, but my
curiosity is in overdrive. I must ask you: exactly how would you go about
fixing the "supposed problems" of D20 vis a vie Weird Wars, especially
since they are "easily addressed or fixed"? I'd very much like to know what
panacea you discovered that several hundred hours of playtest failed to reveal.

>But they shouldn't expect people to love the new system unless they
>are PEG fanboys

         Nor should we expect people to hate Wild Cards before they've seen it.

         Best 'til next time!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design
Southern by the Grace of God