[WW] Wild Cards

>Screw the d20 conversion, give me a Classic DL to Wild Card conversion ;)
One of the playtesters did this.  Seemed to work well, but I've been playing
games for a long long time and do conversions in my head with what makes
sense.  We'll need to flesh out a detailed conversion process, like we've
done for d20.  And you are right, WC is the way I'm playing my DL and HOE
games now.

CAUTION: this would be just a one-page conversion guideline.  Shane's not
going to convert the whole line of DL over for sometime to come, if ever.  I
LOVE the DL system, its just Wild Cards is better... (you'll need to make
that call for your group after you have played it)  Sorry to leave you
hanging.

A playtester,
David Ross
FlatCon - July 20-21, 2002