Re: [WW] Re: Systems [Veering OT]

>Deadlands d20:
>
>Roll 1d20 plus init modifier.
>ok, who's got what?
>(arrange cards)
>Then for the rest of the combat, it's like clockwork.  No confusion about
>who goes next, it's just boom, boom, boom. Literally no more time is
>spent on figuring out who goes when for the rest of the combat.

For that round,  Everyone then takes their one action, and then has to role
that D20 again.  I actually believe that D20 is faster then classic
Deadlands for Initative.  But as Shane pointed out you can do a lot more in
one Round in classic Deadlands.

But I think Cards have there advantage in organizition.  No body has to
write anything down, they just keep the card in front of them and know
exactly when they go.  Just seems easier to me.

Dan