Re: [WW] um... i'm not sure what subject...

>i am interested in seeing Wild Card too, got me ?Q? up about it so i look
>forward to seeing it. my group has a saying too...
>"you bring it, we'll play it..."
>that should be true for all gamers. give every system a try and don't be
>critical of the system just from the previews.
>IMHO...

Exaclty,  I think everyone is still looking for the Ultimate RPG engine(well
except for all those crazy Champions/Hero players,  but the are like a cult
:) ).  So you should always try something new,  if it really sucks then you
never play it again.  Its like the lottery,  Its one in a few billion(well
maybe not that bad for finding the perfect RPG) but you can't win unless you
play.  Sorry I've been on an analogy kick lately :).

Dan