[WW] Intro and question for Shane about Wild Card system

Hello everyone,
My name is Don and I have been a gamer with over 20 years experience. I love
the original version of DL but have not had a chance to look at the d20 rules
yet.
I was at PEG's website and saw Shane's post about the Wild Card system and
had to join the list-server so I could hear more about it.

So, on to my questions for Shane.
First of all, are you still looking for play-testers or are you full up?  I
have a *lot* of experience as a play-tester ranging from RPG's to CCG's to
boardgames. I am also a game designer so I know what feedback is needed to
iron out a game system.

Second question. I am actually in the middle of a project that I was gearing
for the d20 System using the OGL. Is Pinnacle going to open the Wild Card
system for use by other designers in a similar way to the OGL?

If you have any questions or more info is available on the Wind Card system
please e-mail me at oberon1066@aol.com

Thanks
Don