[WW] my mistake

>From: "Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com>
>
>Again, game design is not exactly brain surgey. But not to fanboys
>like yourself. What an asshole you are

----------------->
i appear to have offended this chap. for this, and for the poor list
etiquette (and my poor spelling) i would beg forgiveness from the members of
the list.
to mr reaban, i would also request forgiveness. i did no mean to start a
"preschool" conversation and i intended no offense by my questions. i was
truthfully interested in said information.
as to the personal insult:  i consider it lost
as to being a PEG "fanboy":  if good mr shane knew who i really was, he'd
agree that i am far from that.
as to thursday morning: a new day. a fresh start. time to find a new topic
for me to discuss on the list.

BTW~your "fixes" seem interesting. have merrit.

...the rich
"what can you tell us about the guy you saw?"
"he was cucasian..."
"cucasian?"
"ya. you know, a white guy. with a mustache, about six foot three."
"awfully big mustache."
-------------------> can you name this movie?