Re: [WW] XP Award for starting characters

>5% -- For detailing how his character came to be with the rest of the
>characters.

I usually work that into the game.  I think character meeting eash other for
the first time, get some real good Role Playing experiences.

>2 1/2% -- Quirks and distinguishing mannerisms
>5% -- What the characters childhood lifestyle was like.
>10% -- Why the character adventures at all, why do they subject
>themselves repeatedly to such dangers?
>10% -- Each strong relationship (including name and relation)
>5% to 20% -- For each strong relationship that is detailed beyond name
>and relation.
>10% -- For each past event that may come into play in the future.
>
>Well, what do you think?  Did i miss anything?

I think this is real good for a lot of game(I really like when player sit
down and flesh out there characters),  but Wierd Wars(at least the way I
tend to run it)  is really Deadly. I have had a few guys last a long time,
but I have also had a lot of Player casualties(My Players seem to be on a
Heroic Sacrfice Kick),  So I don't ask them to write that much up about
there characters.  I've found that characters sometimes develop there
histories better in game(as they role play them) then just writing out
everything in the begining.

At least those are my thoughts

Dan