[WW] D20 Gurus... Source Book... Arcane Magic...

Hey all,

Has anyone who submitted an adventure to d20 Gurus heard anything? It been over a month since the end of the contest and they have only posted one update =(I've been putting off buying Afrika Korpse in the rare chance that I win =).

As for WW, if any of you are interested a great source book for runes check out... Futhark, A Handbook of Rune Magic, by Edred Thorsson.

Anyone else have some good source books for WW?............... K

PS Has anyone else added any other 'types' or arcane magic to their WW campaigns?