Re: [WW] [OT] Savage Worlds Mailing List [SHANE]

In a message dated 5/26/2002 12:30:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, gathomas4@juno.com writes:

For lack of a better place to send this....sorry.

Since the release of the advanced rules for Savage Worlds, previously
known as Wild Card, has been bumped up from March 2003 to November 2002 -
when is the Savage Worlds mailing list going to go up?

Well, remember that I don't do the mailing lists. Someone is welcome to start one at any time. And when they do, I'll start the leakin'.

Presumably when the free Savage Worlds Basic Rules (still 4 pages?) come
out, which would be...?

PROBABLY Origins. (July 4th-ish) That's when I hope to have printed dime novel-sized versions out in stores, and will duplicate them for free on the website.

Thanks for the info!

Happy Gaming,

screenmonkey

p.s. Nifty idea #42: Take the cover of each main world product, and its
groovy artwork, and insert it into the cover of one of those binders that
has the clear cover sleeves.

I'm wrestling between that and doing a really nice full-color binder with the Joker on it. The plastic-covered ones can look messy if you're not careful.

Shane