Re: [WW] [OT, but better than last time] Savage Worlds Mailing List

On Mon, 27 May 2002 21:20:44 EDT PEGShane@aol.com writes:
> > when is the Savage Worlds mailing list going to go up?
>
> Well, remember that I don't do the mailing lists. Someone is welcome
> to start
> one at any time. And when they do, I'll start the leakin'.

Doh!  i forgot about that.  My most humble apologies to those who slave
away voluntarily to keep this very list going.  Anyone care to step up
and start a SW mailing list?  i wouldn't have the slightest idea what i
was getting into...

> > Presumably when the free Savage Worlds Basic Rules (still 4
> pages?) come out, which would be...?
>

> PROBABLY Origins. (July 4th-ish) That's when I hope to have printed
> dime novel-sized versions out in stores, and will duplicate them for
free
> on the website.

Excellent, i love the Dime Novel size!  Speaking of which, who'd like to
see some Weird War II dime novels?  A creepy story followed by an
adventure? Of course, i don't know what to call 'em since 'dime novel'
doesn't seem to fit the genre.

Happy Gaming, =)

screenmonkey

> > p.s. Nifty idea #42: Take the cover of each main world product,
> > and its groovy artwork, and insert it into the cover of one of those
> > binders that has the clear cover sleeves.
>
> I'm wrestling between that and doing a really nice full-color binder
> with the Joker on it. The plastic-covered ones can look messy if you're
not
> careful.
>
> Shane

In that case, i'll use the cover art for worlds like Evernight as
dividers in a really nice full-color binder with a joker on it.

The above space is provided to help protect you from the annoying
advertisement that follows:

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.