Re: [WW] Collecting D20Guru submissions... (shane)

Pencil would be great! Draw it, scan it and e-mail it. Once people start
sending me the stories I'll start posting the art requests. And authors, if
there is a particular spot in your story that you would like to see a specific
piece of art done, make a note of it before you send it off.

--Dirk
"The Original"