[WW] Origins/GenCon/FlatCon Playtest

I just played in Rob Lusk's Pinnacle Summer Conventions Weird Wars: WWII
adventure last night.  It was awesome.

I played Father O'Brien from the USA.  He was a priest with a little extra
about him... if you know what I mean.  You probably shouldn't have him drive
any vehicles, since he burned out a clutch on our jeep (driving roll of 1
with no bennies left) and yes at the most critical of times.  The working
truck served a great wing of a purpose, never a dull moment with those pesky
British boys and gals.  Our group may have seen a little too much... which
of course I wouldn't share with you now or anywhere in public... for really
nothing happen.  It was all a simple explanation... swamp gas, mirages,
plays on the imagination, and such...  Officially, we saw nothing; we were
never there; and there is no report.

Bless you, for you just might need such a thing,
David Ross
FlatCon - July 20-21, 2002
Bloomington/Normal, Illinois
Not Flat, Just Level!