[[WW] Weird Wars Website

Okay everyone, my Weird Wars website is up at http://www.mchome.net/dirk/weirdwars/ So far it's got a few new skills and feats, all sorts of new rules and clarifications/errata, new vehicles, new weapons and equipment, a bunch of stuff about French weapons and equipment...and I've still got like half the site to finish. At any rate, check it out if you want, and lemme know what you think (email me directly, tho - no point in filling up the list).

-Dirk
"the other Dirk"