[WW] Russian/Pacific Front books.

From the PEG website it would appear that the Pacific
and Russian front books are within line of sight of
being released (within 3-6 months as a guess). What
are people wanting from these books?

I’d like to see more like Afrika Korpse. The book was
a nice change, IMO, from the black/white nature of
BotR and offered more possibilities for subtle
roleplaying than we’ve so far seen.

My own knowledge base is shockingly lacking concerning
the Pacific front when compared to either Europe or
Russia so much of what I imagine I’ll see there will
be new to me at the very least. I can see some
interesting possibilities having some PCs running
around Singapore before she fell to the Japanese as
well as some fun in Burma.

I’m not too sure as to the advantages in playing a
Russian Front game. There are some excellent siege
campaigns and the possibility of some guerrilla
activities. Perhaps a few artifact hunts and
search/destroy missions against powerful icons before
they are overrun by the panzers. For real fun and
games I suppose you could station your PCs on the
Russian border just before June 41. Let them get
utterly overrun and then begin the process of trying
to find friendly lines once more. Do they go east to
greater conflict or west to strike behind German
lines? As they stumble in either direction the
potential for witnessing atrocities and dodgy stuff is
certainly great.

What’s everyone else after?