Re: [WW] Russian/Pacific Front books.

Personally, I'm looking for the following:

Russian Front:
        Coverage of the Winter War (Soviets vs Finland)
        Soviet style characters (Finns as well)
        Possibly even coverage of the Soviet push into the Balkans
(Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary (Central Europe I know, but covers the
region), and Yugoslavia)
                This is probably better handled as a separate book (Minor
countries:Balkans)
        Details of Soviet experiments and projects involving the
Supernatural
        Ideas for post war campaigns/scenarios (Cold War)
        Scenario ideas for Kursk, Stalingrad, St.Petersburg (Leningrad),
Valeyi Lyukki (sp?), and the Battle for Berlin

Pacific Front:
        Japanese organizations and military structures
        Details of their own experiments (NBC and supernatural)
        Character types/classes (Chindits, USMC raiders, Guhrkas, Naval
personel, Japanese charcters, Chinese (Communist and Nationalist))
        More detail on ANZACs
        Overview of PAc campaign (CBI, Island hopping, nukes)
                I'd focus on Chna, Solomons, and SE Asia
        Naval combat rules maybe?
        Asian specific supernatural critters and creations (Foo Dogs for
example)

I do realize this is asking a bit much, as including all these things, in
suitable detail,wouldblow the page count sky high.  Aslong as things at
least get mentioned, and there are details for the game specific
concepts, they should work out fine.

As far as lay out and such, following the Afrika Korpse style would work
well.  It was easy enough to find things in AK, with out having to hunt,
or following the index.

Josh R
"No matter where you go, there you are."  B.Bonzai