[WW] A few questions

Hi folks, I just recently started getting into Weird Wars and am trying
to create my first character.  Unfortunately, my lack of experience has
left with several questions that I can't find answers to anywhere else.
Please excuse me if these have been answered before:

Armor: If a character has both Flak Armor and a Helmet, do you add the
Armor Bonuses together?  (I.e.: Flak Armor (+2) with Helmet (+1) equal
(+3) to armor class)

Weapons: On the character sheet, what is the box marked "Hand" for?

Feats: Does the "Tactics" Prerequisite for the "Eye For Terrain" Feat
mean the "Tactician" Feat?

Feats: Shouldn't there be a Shotgun Proficiency?

Equipment: What is the weight for the Gas Mask, Poncho, Overcoat,
Uniform, pair of socks, Flight Suit, Bomber Jacket, Warm Boots,
Binoculars, and Map Case.  I realize some of these items are probably
too light to be given a weight, except for in mass quantities, but items
like the Gas Mask and Binoculars should have some sort of weight value.

Also, what is the description for the Bomber Jacket, Binoculars, and the
Survival Kit.  One would think that these items would be important
enough to describe their uses and who would have them.

Finally, I was wondering why the Navigation skill isn't a class skill
for the Grunt Class?  I thought that all US soldiers were taught how to
read a map in basic training and this skill would be doubly important
for a Tank Crew.

That covers pretty much everything I got for now, please bear with me
until I get a bit more experienced and thanks for the help.

Keith "Vang" Oberschulte