Re: [WW] Thoughts and Help requested about mission idea

>I've not seen Medal of Honor: Underground - I've got Medal of Honor: Allied
>Assault though. What was the secret level in Underground?

If you complete the main game with every level at Exellent you get a mission
from OSS for Jimmy patterson. The first mission mentions a secret SS
experiment and some howling. When I started playing it (late at night) I was
freaked to see the usually mundane guard dogs armed with SMG and rocket
launchers! Yes, intelligent dogs! And they drive half-tracks as well.

Level 2 involves Greys (as in aliens) and L3 involves clockwork soldiers.
Very freaky, very Weird Wars.

>And yes, I've tried to base certain aspects of the first few missions on
>WWII movies to give the players a little insight as to conditions,
>environments etc.

And why not! They make damn good source material.

>It's also been difficult to get a lot of suspense going in the PBEM as some
>of my players are a bit on the useless side and don't reply to game posts

Ah yes, the late-posters that make our lives miserable :) I ran a Pendragon
game way back that suffered from that.

Wiggy